NuVista Immigration Inc. provides Canadian immigration services for temporary residence, permanent residence, citizenship, consultations and application file reviews.

Here are some more details

Temporary Residency

NuVista Immigration services can help you become
a temporary resident of Canada.

For Work Permit and Extensions:

  • Bridging Open Work Permits
  • Spouse/Common-law Partner Work Permits
  • PNP based Word Permits
  • LMIA based Work Permits

Temporary residency refers to visitors who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents but are legally authorized to enter Canada for a temporary purpose.

You can become a temporary resident in Canada if you have met the legislative requirements to remain in Canada as a visitor, a student, a temporary resident, or a worker.

You Can Obtain A Temporary Canadian Residency By One Of The Following:

Work Visa
This applies to individuals who are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada and want to work temporarily in Canada. In most cases, living in Canada on a work permit requires a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and only allows you to work temporarily in Canada for two years.

Super Visa
This applies to individuals who are eligible parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents. This is valid for up to 10 years (same validity of the passport minus one month) and you are authorized to stay in Canada for up to 2 years with a maximum extension 24 months.

Student Visa
This applies to individuals who wish to study in Canada, extend their study permit, and work while they study. You must be accepted by an educational institution in Canada, have enough money to pay for tuition fees and living expenses, be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination if asked, and be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record.

International Experience Class
This was created to assist with travel and work abroad for non-Canadians interested in coming to Canada. IEC has negotiated arrangements and agreements with countries around the world to offer travel authorization and temporary work permits for up to two years.

Permanent Residency

NuVista Immigration services can help you become
a permanent resident of Canada.

Eligible individuals may apply for permanent residence under the following categories:

  • Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade Worker Class, and Canadian Experience Class)
  • Spouse, Common-law and Conjugal Sponsorships
  • Live-in Caregiver Class
  • Provincial Nominee


NuVista Immigration services can help you to develop a suitable path for immigration to Canada or review your application before submission.

To be eligible to become a Canadian citizen, you must meet ALL the following conditions:

a. Physical presence:
You must be physically present in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years with no minimum number of days per year, before applying for citizenship.

b. Language and knowledge:
If you are between 18 years old and 54 years old, you must:
● Meet language (English or French) requirements
● Take the citizenship test

c. Income Tax:
You have to file Canadian income taxes (if required to do so under the Income Tax Act) for 3 out of 5 years, matching the new physical presence requirement.

Get valuable legal advice on your unique circumstances, assess viable options and custom design an action plan for immigration to Canada.

Application File Reviews.
Have a professional registered Canadian Immigration consultant review your application package to ensure your best chance of success.